20 Dollars off Normal Weekly Rates! NORMAL WEEKLY RATES & PRODUCTION RATE! 10% Off 1 Month Subscription 20% off 2 Months Subscription 30% off 4 Months Subscription 40% off 6 Months Subscription ACT NOW! Email email@example.com or give her a call (331) 425 4469 to hash out the details!
Hello Everyone, I am working on a new animated series!!! I just had to share with you the progress I am making. So far I have been working on the setting of the show. Mainly the background. I just had to share all the hard work I did in creating this "room" The character in …
Hello Dark Star Radio Fans, I am the owner and founder of Dark Star Radio. I wanted to thank our fans who listen but also put it out there that we need donations, support of the community, and people who would like to buy air time. As of right now we have over 750 simultaneously listeners all …
Here's a Sneaky Peak at the Skins by Skindustrial. That will be sold in 2018 Skinfair! Super excited to be able to show you these amazing skins. Skin Fair 2018 officially Opens Friday 3/9/2018! Get ready to be memorized by skin! Here's the Teleports To Skin Fair Octavia (224,182,23) La Grange (127,201,24) Cinnamon …
Hey everyone, I am the owner and founder of Dark Star Radio. I wanted to thank our fans who listen but also put it out there that we need donations, support of the community, and people who would like to buy air time. As of right now 750 listeners is eating all the allotted bandwidth …
★☆★WE ARE HIRING★☆★ DJS, HOSTS, BLOGGERS & MANAGERS We want you all to UNITE at the most DISTINGUISHABLE Sci-Fi Party-Zone in SecondLife: CLUB DARKSTAR ★☆★ CLICK APPLY NOW BUTTON @ THE CLUB FOR APPLICATION! ★☆★ ONCE YOU FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY. PLEASE RETURN TO GM: darklustress71 and Owner: jessikadarkstar ★☆★ COME TO …
You made me crave ramen lol so I bought lots of ramen. But idk if it’s the same. This however sounds delicious!!!
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 yellow onion, coarsely shredded
- 1 giant leek, trimmed and roughly shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, raw and shredded
- 1 ounce dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 sweet potatoes (about one pound), raw and cut into tiny cubes
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, brushed clean and sliced
- Low-sodium soy sauce or tamari, for seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup white or yellow miso
- About four green onions, white and pale green parts, finely shredded
Read More: Healthy Homemade Kimchi Ramen
- In an outsized pan over medium-high heat, heat a pair of tablespoons of the oil. Add the yellow onion, sprinkle with salt, and sear, while not stirring, till brunette, about five minutes. Stir within the leek, garlic, ginger, dried mushrooms, and six cups water and deglaze the pan, stirring and scraping up any brunette bits from rock bottom. Cut back the warmth to medium-low, partly cowl the pan and simmer till sweet-scented, about one hour. Strain the broth through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl and discard the solids.
View original post 194 more words
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup well fermented kimchi
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon white rice wine
- 1 teaspoon additional light oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoke-dried paprika
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Korean red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- A few sprinkles szechuan peppercorns
- 2 packets organic ramen
- 1 scallion
- 1-2 tablespoons well fermented kimchi
Read More: Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup
- Add three cups of water, kimchi, bean sprouts, white rice wine, olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, paprika, soy sauce, Korean red chilli flakes, salt, Szechwan peppercorns and ramen in a very small/medium pan.
- Bring it to a boil, and still cook on boiling heat for a complete of 8-10 minutes till the ramen is soft to eat.
- Meanwhile, slice the scallions into super skinny strips and place it in drinking water for some seconds to let it curl a trifle.
- Once the ramen is prepared, spoon it onto…
View original post 22 more words
- 1 packet of maggi noodles
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp finely chopped coriander
- 2 tsp oil
- salt to taste
Read More: Bread Noodle Toast
- Boil enough water in a saucepan, add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Beak the eggs in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, green chillies and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, maggi taste maker, salt and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the whisked eggs, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
View original post 23 more words
Omg! I am going to -dies- so much goodness! This is o e of my favorite things!
- 4 (2 ounces each) packets instant ramen noodle/maggi noodle squares
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4-6 ounces meatballs in marinara sauce
- 2-4 ounces Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Read More: Pan-Fried Noodles (Leung Mein Wong)
- Place ramen squares by themselves in 4 cereal bowls (or prefer square bowls if you have them) and cover each with one cup of boiling water. Let stand five minutes.
- Carefully slide softened square into a sieve to drain then back into the bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, Parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Drizzle two tablespoons of the egg mix onto each noodle square, then drizzle with about 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Slide the square into a small nonstick skillet and cook until golden on each side, turning carefully.
- Place browned square…
View original post 81 more words