Who doesn’t love a Halloween Treat that tastes delicious as it is spooky?
- 2 packet noodles
- 2 Shiitake mushrooms
- 1 small carrot
- 2 stocks scallions cut 1/3 lengthwise and finely chopped
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 1 cooked medium sausage
- 1 sheet of nori
- Slice the eggs in half, scoop out the yolk and put them in a bowl.
- Using a pairing knife, carefully cut out little ghosts from the cooked egg whites.
- Add gochujang to the egg yolk and using a fork, mix with the yolk until you get a gritty texture.
- Cut the sausage in half lengthwise and widthwise. This will make four pieces. Using a pairing knife, create a nail by cutting off a thin layer at the end of each sausage piece. Cut a couple of lines below to make knuckles.
- Thinly slice 6 pieces of carrots and use the pairing knife again to create pumpkin shapes.
- Use scissors to create legs for the
View original post 78 more words