Omg! This is sooo Horrifically delicious! I am so loving all these interesting recipes! And I especially love the themed ones. This is such a Spooky Halloween Treat. Mmmmm….making me want noodles….
For the pesto:
- 3 cups packed with basil
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup olive oil
For the rest:
- 2 medium zucchinis, Blade C
- 3 medium-sized mozzarella balls, halved
- 3 jumbo black olives
- 1 large red bell pepper
READ MORE: Vegetable Maggi Cutlets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Line the aluminum foil with wax paper. Cut the bell pepper in half, remove the seeds and top, and place on the wax paper, sliced side down. Roast for 22-23 minutes.
- While the pepper is roasting, prepare your pesto. Place all ingredients (only use half of the olive oil) into a food processor and pulse. Add more olive oil until it is at your desired consistency.
- Pour the pesto over the zucchini noodles and mix to…
View original post 94 more words