- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup well fermented kimchi
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon white rice wine
- 1 teaspoon additional light oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoke-dried paprika
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Korean red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- A few sprinkles szechuan peppercorns
- 2 packets organic ramen
- 1 scallion
- 1-2 tablespoons well fermented kimchi
Read More: Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup
- Add three cups of water, kimchi, bean sprouts, white rice wine, olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, paprika, soy sauce, Korean red chilli flakes, salt, Szechwan peppercorns and ramen in a very small/medium pan.
- Bring it to a boil, and still cook on boiling heat for a complete of 8-10 minutes till the ramen is soft to eat.
- Meanwhile, slice the scallions into super skinny strips and place it in drinking water for some seconds to let it curl a trifle.
- Once the ramen is prepared, spoon it onto…
View original post 22 more words