Because I Djed for like 6 Hours it had to be split in 2 parts! But I will be Djing more frequently from now on! Especially once Dark Star Radio's stream gets back up and running. Part 2 is when I went a Little crazier! Please Comment and share on Mixcloud!
I met Sharmin Smith on LinkedIn. She sent me a connection request and she interested me because one: she's female and two: she is running for President. From the moment I connected to her on linkedin, I felt she was the one for the job but I was determined to learn more about her before …
I changed my Instagram Account to Do, Can't Teach I'm in the process of making a Youtube Channel dedicated to my art also called Do, Can't Teach! and I made a Facebook page called Do, Can't Teach that will be sharing content from both Instagram and YouTube. I will also be live streaming on Facebook as I …
Hello Everyone, I am working on a new animated series!!! I just had to share with you the progress I am making. So far I have been working on the setting of the show. Mainly the background. I just had to share all the hard work I did in creating this "room" The character in …
Hello Dark Star Radio Fans, I am the owner and founder of Dark Star Radio. I wanted to thank our fans who listen but also put it out there that we need donations, support of the community, and people who would like to buy air time. As of right now we have over 750 simultaneously listeners all …
Here's a Sneaky Peak at the Skins by Skindustrial. That will be sold in 2018 Skinfair! Super excited to be able to show you these amazing skins. Skin Fair 2018 officially Opens Friday 3/9/2018! Get ready to be memorized by skin! Here's the Teleports To Skin Fair Octavia (224,182,23) La Grange (127,201,24) Cinnamon …
Hey everyone, I am the owner and founder of Dark Star Radio. I wanted to thank our fans who listen but also put it out there that we need donations, support of the community, and people who would like to buy air time. As of right now 750 listeners is eating all the allotted bandwidth …
★☆★WE ARE HIRING★☆★ DJS, HOSTS, BLOGGERS & MANAGERS We want you all to UNITE at the most DISTINGUISHABLE Sci-Fi Party-Zone in SecondLife: CLUB DARKSTAR ★☆★ CLICK APPLY NOW BUTTON @ THE CLUB FOR APPLICATION! ★☆★ ONCE YOU FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY. PLEASE RETURN TO GM: darklustress71 and Owner: jessikadarkstar ★☆★ COME TO …
You made me crave ramen lol so I bought lots of ramen. But idk if it’s the same. This however sounds delicious!!!
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 yellow onion, coarsely shredded
- 1 giant leek, trimmed and roughly shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, raw and shredded
- 1 ounce dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 sweet potatoes (about one pound), raw and cut into tiny cubes
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, brushed clean and sliced
- Low-sodium soy sauce or tamari, for seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup white or yellow miso
- About four green onions, white and pale green parts, finely shredded
Read More: Healthy Homemade Kimchi Ramen
- In an outsized pan over medium-high heat, heat a pair of tablespoons of the oil. Add the yellow onion, sprinkle with salt, and sear, while not stirring, till brunette, about five minutes. Stir within the leek, garlic, ginger, dried mushrooms, and six cups water and deglaze the pan, stirring and scraping up any brunette bits from rock bottom. Cut back the warmth to medium-low, partly cowl the pan and simmer till sweet-scented, about one hour. Strain the broth through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl and discard the solids.
View original post 194 more words
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup well fermented kimchi
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon white rice wine
- 1 teaspoon additional light oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoke-dried paprika
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Korean red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- A few sprinkles szechuan peppercorns
- 2 packets organic ramen
- 1 scallion
- 1-2 tablespoons well fermented kimchi
Read More: Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup
- Add three cups of water, kimchi, bean sprouts, white rice wine, olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, paprika, soy sauce, Korean red chilli flakes, salt, Szechwan peppercorns and ramen in a very small/medium pan.
- Bring it to a boil, and still cook on boiling heat for a complete of 8-10 minutes till the ramen is soft to eat.
- Meanwhile, slice the scallions into super skinny strips and place it in drinking water for some seconds to let it curl a trifle.
- Once the ramen is prepared, spoon it onto…
View original post 22 more words